A slightly larger battery than the standard 18650 used in most e-cigs, that allows for higher continuous currents as well as a larger capacity.
Efest 20700 3000mAh 30A Battery Specification:
- Model IMR 20700
- Capacity 3000mAh
- Nominal Voltage 3.7V
- End of Discharge Current 2.5V
- Max Charge Current 4A
- Standard Charge Current 2A
- Max Discharge Current 30A
- Charging Temperature Range 0C -45C
Batteries can be extremely dangerous if used incorrectly. It is recommended that only insulated batteries are used in your devices. Do not use batteries that have damaged or no insulation and that don’t have insulation around both poles. Due to battery safety advised that all spare batteries are carried in suitable battery cases.
- Never leave your battery unattended while it’s charging. Lithium-ion cells are more likely to suffer from incidents while recharging than they are when in use.
- Do not leave batteries on a charger after they are fully charged.
- Do not leave a vape battery charger plugged in. Unplug it after use.
- If a battery comes off charge at 4.25v or higher, then the charger is faulty and must not be used.