Bottom coil EVOD Clearomizer provide a nice warm vapor, with a superb clean flavor, and reduced wicking issues.
Unlike other Clearomizers, the mouthpiece of the EVOD is permanently attached and it is filled from the bottom. This two-piece design is a major advantage over other tanks with replaceable atomizer heads. If the EVOD atomizer head fails unexpectedly and the tank is filled with eLiquid, the atomizer head (base) can be easily replaced without the need to drain the eLiquid in the tank first.
How To Use:
- To fill the EVOD eGo Clearomizer unscrew the bottom atomizer head.
- Hold the tank upside down and fill with approx. 2ml of e-Liquid.
- With the tank mouthpiece-end down, screw the atomizer head back on.
- The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
- The atomizer head of the EVOD can unfasten when unscrewing the tube or base. Always secure the atomizer head before reinstalling the base of the EVOD.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid (“topped off”). This helps maintain the “vacuum” in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.
Please Note: This product is not covered by warranty and cannot be exchanged.