18350, 3.7 volt, IMR Li-Mn battery was made by Efest. The capacity of this battery is 700 mAh. This battery can be used in electronic cigarettes that requires an 18350 cell. This IMR cell has a high discharge rate and is great in variable voltage electronic cigarettes that take an 18350 IMR.
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7v
- Battery Model: 18350v Capacity: 700mAh
- Positive:Flat Top
- Cycle Life: 500 Cycles
NOTE: These IMR cells have much lower internal resistance than regular LiIon 3.7V cells and they may end up with a higher ending voltage when charged in certain chargers ( especially older versions of the WF-139 charger ). Please check the voltage of your 18350 IMR battery right out of the charger to make sure if they are NOT above 4.20V when fully charged with your charger. You can do this with a Multimeter Overcharging above 4.25V may shorten life/cycles. Above 4.50V may even damage them. DO NOT use the charger if it is overcharging IMR cells.
Other Caution Notes:
- Do not over-discharge/overcharge
- Recharge empty batteries ( resting voltage ~3.6V ) as soon as possible. Leaving Li-Ion batteries in discharged state will incur irreversible damage ( capacity / cycle loss )
- Do not short circuit ( will release tremendous current )
- Do not dispose of in fire.
We do not recommend unprotected batteries in devices that they’re not recommended to be used in, use at your own risk. If used in our devices using our Hot Spring, if there is a short the spring will collapse. Do not Use adapters with these batteries.
They should never be discharged below 2.5 volts or cycle life/performance will be reduced.