The Fresh Mist starter electronic cigarette starter kit that comes with a free 10ml bottle of Fresh Mist E Liquid to get you started.
This electronic cigarette is our entry level electronic cigarette, it comes complete with a 900mAh battery that delivers an incredible amount of vapour. A 900mAh battery will typically last around 24-36 hours before needing a recharge.
Included in this starter kit is a CE4 Clearomiser that delivers the maximum vapour. This is the section of the electronic cigarette where you place your e liquid. Additionally we also supply a USB Fast Charger with the starter kit, which will allow you to charge the electronic cigarette.
Start vaping today with the Fresh Mist Electronic Cigarette Starter Kit – The Ultimate Electronic Cigarette Starter Kit!
- 1 x 900mAh Battery (FreshMist)
- 1 x CE4 Clearomiser (FreshMist)
- 1 x USB Fast Charger (FreshMist)
- 1 x FREE 10ml FreshMist e-Liquid
Can be used with any ego style or any 510 threaded accessory
Wash the Clearomiser only in warm water. The best way to clean the wicks is to fill the unit half way with warm water, put the top on and then shake vigorously. This method should be repeated 3-4 times until the colour of the wick is as close to white as possible. Leave to dry and re-use. This isn’t a definite science, but should allow for a few more days usage out of the Clearomiser, before it needs replacing. Want a system that is non disposable?
How to use
To fill the CE4 Clearomiser unscrew the mouth piece and place to one side. Hold the clearomiser upright and fill with approximately 1.2ml of liquid (along the side of the unit, avoiding the middle airhole). You can of course fill to 1.6ml, but at 1.2ml you will get the best balance between flavour, vapour and throat hit. Once filled, leave for approximately 3 minutes so that e-liquid saturates and absorbs into the wick. The CE4 is now ready for use. Once the atomiser head on your Clearomiser is burnt out, replace with a new atomiser head (This will be very obvious; the flavour will change, the wick will discolour and go either brown or black and the system will generally perform at a ‘’lacking’’ standard). Make sure you always have some spare Clearomisers, It’s always better having spares than none at all.
Battery Information Please Read.
At FreshMist we recommend the following when purchasing an electronic cigarette. These products contain a battery and if not charged or handled correctly can be dangerous. We have listed some very basic guidelines below that will make sure that you are 100% safe at all times.
- NEVER leave a charging electronic cigarette battery unattended especially overnight while sleeping.
- NEVER keep mechanical mod batteries loose in your pocket or bag, this could lead to a short circuit. We recommend purchasing a plastic battery holder if you require to carry a spare.
- Do not over-charge your battery by leaving it charging for long periods of times. Always remove from charge as soon as the green light or other indication illustrates that it’s fully charged. Please check the instructions of your electronic cigarette if you are unsure.
- Only use the correct charger for the batteries, please call us if you require some advice.
- Only use recommended batteries and do not purchase cheap alternatives.
- Please dispose of batteries safely and according to the regulations.